Absolutely stunning two bedroom flat, set over two floors, comprising of a superb reception room, a stunning dining/kitchen, two excellent bedrooms, a courtyard and superb rear garden.
- Striking two bedroom flat in fantastic condition
- Set over two generous floors
- Spacious reception room with skylight
- Fabulous fully fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Lovely master bedroom with bi-folding doors to garden
- Bright second bedroom with bi-folding doors to courtyard
- Stylish bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Beautifully presented rear garden with dining area
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This marvellous property benefits from immediate access to a number of local shops, restaurants and amenities, as well as a good range of bus routes.
New Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Telegraph Hill Park
The park with a view! Enjoy a picnic with a landscape of the most beautiful city line. #TelegraphHillPark
This delightful restaurant and bar is cosy inside during the winter, yet there's an amazing garden for the summer months.
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
New Cross station
New Cross station
Deptford Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,977 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,266 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath
020 8432 7200