Set in a fantastic location moments from the amenities of New Malden High Street, this charming three bedroom semi-detached house over two floors boasts plenty of living space, private garden and off-street parking.
- Charming three bedroom semi-detached house
- Large reception room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Dining room with sliding doors leading to patio
- Large private garden with garage
- Off-street parking
- Moments from the amenities of New Malden
Located moments from the varied shops and restaurants of New Malden and access to transport links at New Malden station and the A3 offers direct links for a commute to London.
New Malden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe sells great paninis! It's the perfect place for a quick lunch to eat in or take away.
A Korean supermarket packed full of unusual and authentic ingredients from South Korea.
A popular Indian and Nepalese restaurant and takeaway.
New Malden station
Motspur Park station
Malden Manor station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,430 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,326 (123 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.