This stunning six bedroom detached house has been refurbished throughout and boasts contemporary living space over three floors, state-of-the-art fittings and fixtures, a garden and parking.
- Fantastic recently refurbished six bedroom detached house
- Stunning finish throughout with high spec fittings
- Offers three impressive reception spaces
- Features contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with bespoke en suite
- Five further well presented, generous bedrooms
- Five bespoke bathroom/shower rooms
- Boasts impressive garden and off-street parking
The property is located within easy reach of the amenities in New Malden while the restaurant's shops and bars of Kingston and Wimbledon are within easy reach.
New Malden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of many Korean restaurants along the High Street. Go and try their chicken teriyaki!
A great Italian restaurant with traditional and authentic dishes - not just the usual pizza and pasta, although these are tasty too!
One of the many authentic Korean restaurants on New Malden's High Street, which also has a takeaway service.
Malden Manor station
New Malden station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,532 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,365 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,051 (283 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1500