This fabulous six bedroom house boasts well proportioned and spacious accommodation throughout with 77' rear garden and off-street parking ideally located moments from the local amenities of Kingston Road.
- Well presented six bedroom house
- Sizeable reception room, modern kitchen
- Six generously sized double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and separate WC
- 77' rear garden and off-street parking
- Ideally located moments from the local amenities of Kingston
Potters Grove is ideally located on a quiet residential road moments from the local amenities of Kingston Road with both New Malden and Kingston within close proximity for a wide range of shops, entertainments and leisure facilities.
New Malden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great local near the train station. Perfect for drinks after work when you're on your way home.
A little florist by New Malden Station, perfect for special occasions.
A great spot for sushi and lunchtime bento boxes.
New Malden station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,056 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,367 (126 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1500