Situated in this highly sought-after area, this stunning two bedroom split-level flat features a bright and beautifully presented reception room and a wonderful eat-in kitchen.
- Stunning two bedroom split-level flat
- Bright and beautifully presented reception room
- Wonderful eat-in kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Bathroom and additional guest cloakroom
- Green open spaces of Wandsworth Common nearby
- Nearest stations are Balham and Wandsworth Common
Situated in this highly sought-after area, the property is ideally located for the shops, bars and restaurants of Balham High Road, while the amenities of popular Nightingale Lane and Bellevue Road are also close by.
Nightingale Triangle locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Balham Bowls Club
The heartbeat of Balham's nightlife, this vibrant pub is open until 1am Friday and Saturday and also serves food from the bar and dining area.
Amazing place for food and particularly busy at the weekends for breakfast - you can often find queues there, it's so popular!!
Always great modern European food at this Michelin-starred restaurant. Perfect for a special occasion.
Wandsworth Common station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,490 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £824 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,112 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.