A three bedrooms, three bathroom apartment set on the eighth floor of this exclusive Nine Elms development, offering over 2000 sq ft of contemporary accommodation, presented to the highest standards throughout.
- Huge 47' open plan living room with dining area
- Separating glass bi-folding doors
- Fully integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Communal pool and gymnasium
- Master bedroom suite with fitted wardrobes and shower room
- Additional en suite bedroom
- Third bedroom with a separate bathroom
- Amazing local views towards the Thames and city
Situated amongst the redevelopment of Nine Elms this property is also minutes away from the Battersea Power Development, the River Thames and transport links which include Vauxhall Underground and Overground station and river bus routes.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,124 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,154 (200 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111