This new two bedroom, second floor flat has two balconies, concierge service, communal swimming pool and is situated on the fantastic new Nine Elms development.
- Fantastic open-plan kitchen with ample space to dine
- Bright and spacious living areas
- Concierge service
- Attractive development
- Balcony access from each bedroom
- Neutral décor throughout
- Modern kitchen with fitted appliances
- Communal swimming pool
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Brilliantly located within moments from Battersea Park Station and Vauxhall Station and Underground, this property is right next to the river Thames and a short walk over the bridge takes you to the shops, bars and restaurants of Chelsea.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,120 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 804 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.