A stunning two bedroom apartment located in the Anderson Heights complex and boasting a wonderfully bright reception room with generous roof terrace and fully integrated open-plan kitchen.
- Spacious split level corner penthouse
- Newly refurbished chic and modern living
- Set within this imposing residential block
- Sun lit reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- private wrap around corner balcony and private terrace
- Modern open-plan kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Off-street parking, 24-hour concierge and communal gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located to take full advantage of the wide range of shops and amenities that London Road offers. Norbury Station (National Rail) is nearby and the A23 offers motorists easy access to central London and towards the south of England.
Norbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Classic hot and cold desserts, milkshakes and gelato served in a low-lit, purple and black setting.
West Norwood Feast
A community market in south London. Community comes together to taste, eat, drink and admire or buy all handmade items and all things that are on offer.
They serve tasty lunchtime salads at this local cafe.
Thornton Heath station
Streatham Common station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,455 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 796 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.