Boasting a bright open-plan living space, this charming one bedroom conversion flat enjoys a quiet location on a tree-lined residential road in North Kensington.
- Charming one bedroom split-level flat
- Spacious open-plan living area
- Good sixed bedroom
- Set on a tree-lined residential road
- Stylish kitchen with breakfast bar
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cambridge Gardens is situated within easy reach of the shops and amenities on Ladbroke Grove while fashionable Notting Hill is also nearby.
North Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bluebelles of Portobello
One of the best breakfast hangs-out on Portobello Road, where you can sit outside and watch the world go by - plus fantastic eggs!!
Breakfast at Pizza East is great - everything you can expect to find on a breakfast menu and at a reasonable price.
Portobello and Golborne Market
London's most well known market with a wealth of established stalls, selling everything from food, to clothing, to vintage jewellery.
Ladbroke Grove station
Latimer Road station
White City station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,123 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 524 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000