This stylish and bright self-contained studio apartment is well arranged in this well maintained period conversion with access to a contemporary shared bathroom in this fabulous location.
- Stylish and bright self-contained studio apartment
- Situated on second floor of a beautiful period conversion
- Access to a contemporary fully tiled shared bathroom
- Modern open-plan kitchen with space for dining
- Enviably located close the the amenities of Notting Hill
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St Charles Square is ideally located for the restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill and Portobello Road.
North Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A bustling Turkish restaurant close to Ladbroke Grove Underground Station that cooks amazing Turkish BBQ'd meats. Great takeaway or fun with a few friends to eat in, as it's BYOB. If you're feeling hungry, get the special mix. Also the mezze starters are tasty too...actually everything is!
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
Kitchen & Pantry
The best chai tea and full English breakfasts!
Ladbroke Grove station
Latimer Road station
White City station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,440 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £749 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 212 (19 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000