Benefiting from a superb attic-style reception room with open-plan kitchen and roof terrace, this bright one bedroom flat offers spacious living in a period conversion.
- Impressive bright and spacious one bedroom apartment
- Benefiting from a superb attic-style reception room
- Open-plan kitchen and roof terrace
- Airy bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower attachment
- Set on the second and third floor of this period conversion
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Oxford Gardens is within moments of Portobello Road and the restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill. Ladbroke Grove is the nearest underground station while National Rail services and the Heathrow Express are accessible via Paddington Station.
North Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
In the heart of Clarendon Cross, it's always great to stop in here to view the unique furniture and home accessories.
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
Ladbroke Grove station
Latimer Road station
White City station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 885 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000