Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful three bedroom split-level flat boasts a wonderful open-plan reception room with space to dine, three good sized bedrooms and a lovely private patio.
- Stunning three bedroom two floored apartment
- Exceptional open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with en-suites
- Lovely private patio area
- Wonderful modern kitchen
- Set opposite a well-maintained communal garden
Westbourne Gardens is a lovely quiet street boasting a wonderful communal garden and an ideal location moments from the amenities and transport links of both Westbourne Grove and Queensway.
Notting Hill Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Royal Oak station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,538 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,399 (129 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000