Situated on vibrant Portobello Road, this superb three bedroom house is arranged over four floors and provides a private garden, a charming dining room and refurbished interiors throughout.
- A fantastic, light three bedroom house
- Benefiting from a private garden
- Reception room with wood floor
- Dining room with lovely fireplace
- Well proportioned master bedroom
- Well appointed kitchen with access to the private garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Portobello Road is ideally positioned for the famous market and vibrant restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great collection of boutique shops, including L Maison, Cowshed, The Cross and Summerill & Bishop.
In the heart of Clarendon Cross, it's always great to stop in here to view the unique furniture and home accessories.
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Notting Hill Gate station
Holland Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,354 (125 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000