Featuring naturally spacious rooms with elegant period features and a demised front garden in a sought-after area of Notting Hill, this stunning one bedroom conversion flat is beautifully presented throughout.
- Stunning one bedroom conversion flat
- Fantastic bay-fronted reception room with French doors
- Charming fitted kitchen and integrated appliances
- Wonderfully spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Occupying the lower ground floor of a period villa
- Beautifully designed bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Private entrance and patio area
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Dawson Place is a tree-lined, residential address situated moments from the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Notting Hill and Westbourne Grove. For travel links, the closest underground station is Notting Hill Gate.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
A great collection of boutique shops, including L Maison, Cowshed, The Cross and Summerill & Bishop.
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 738 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000