Situated on a wonderful quiet mews street, this wonderful two bedroom two floored house boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, expansive master bedroom and is ideally situated moments from Hyde Park.
- Stunning two bedroom two floored mews house
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom
- Good sized second bedroom
- Set on a beautiful mews street
St Petersburgh Mews is a beautiful street ideally positioned moments from the fantastic amenities of both Queensway and Paddington. The green open spaces of Hyde Park are also within easy reach.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 738 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.