This stylish three bedroom duplex flat is located on Ladbroke Grove and comprises a bright reception room, modern kitchen and a lovely private courtyard.
- Stunning three bedroom duplex
- Set within a period conversion
- Exceptional finish throughout
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Modern eat-in kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Close to amenities and transport links
Located on Ladbroke Grove in Notting Hill, this property is close to the shops, restaurants and bars of the famous Portobello Road, while the open spaces of Holland Park are also close by.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A bustling Turkish restaurant close to Ladbroke Grove Underground Station that cooks amazing Turkish BBQ'd meats. Great takeaway or fun with a few friends to eat in, as it's BYOB. If you're feeling hungry, get the special mix. Also the mezze starters are tasty too...actually everything is!
Portobello and Golborne Market
London's most well known market with a wealth of established stalls, selling everything from food, to clothing, to vintage jewellery.
Acklam Village Market
Food, drink, live music and art stalls with an underground vibe.
Ladbroke Grove station
Latimer Road station
Westbourne Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,168 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.