Benefiting from a fantastic west-facing balcony, this newly refurbished one bedroom flat offers a spacious and contemporary interior located moments from the amenities of Portobello Road.
- Newly refurbished third floor flat
- Well presented reception room with great views
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright bedroom
- Contemporary shower room
- Private balcony with views of Wembley Stadium
- Great location in Notting Hill
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ladbroke Grove is close to a wide range of amenities at Notting Hill and the new Westfield shopping complex. The closest underground station is Ladbroke Grove (Hammersmith & City and Circle lines).
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
Kitchen & Pantry
The best chai tea and full English breakfasts!
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
Ladbroke Grove station
Latimer Road station
Westbourne Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £874 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 299 (27 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000