Ideally situated within easy reach of Holland Park, this bright one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts a fantastic open-plan reception room, lovely bedroom and is set in a highly desirable location.
- Bright one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Stunning open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Lovely well-equipped kitchen
- Good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Set in a lovely period conversion on a quiet street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Portland Road boasts an extremely desirable location, equidistant from both the amenities and transport links of Holland Park, Notting Hill Gate and Shepherds Bush.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great collection of boutique shops, including L Maison, Cowshed, The Cross and Summerill & Bishop.
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
Traditional Polish cuisine and a convenient setting just off Shepherd's Bush Common. The dishes are comforting and the interior is welcoming.
Holland Park station
Shepherd's Bush station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,123 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 336 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000