Offering beautifully styled interiors this studio flat has recently undergone a fantastic period conversion and benefits from a mezzanine-sleeping level.
- Beautifully presented this studio flat
- Elegant studio room with imposing French doors
- Boasting high ceilings throughout
- Offers chic interiors and contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Open-plan kitchen with modern units
- Quaint balcony
- Separate mezzanine sleeping level
- Smart shower room finished to a high standard
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hereford Road is a residential tree-lined street within easy access of the shops, bars and restaurants of Westbourne Grove. Royal Oak Underground Station, Bayswater Underground Station and Queensway Underground are all within easy reach.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Portobello Juice Café
Create your own juices at this infamous juice bar on Portobello Road.
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Royal Oak station
Westbourne Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,980 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £553 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 340 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000