Set in a charming period conversion on the prestigious Arundel Gardens this fantastic studio flat boasts spacious accommodation and a fantastic open-plan kitchen.
- Charming period conversion
- Situated within the prestigious Arundel Gardens
- Fantastic studio flat boasts spacious accommodation
- Open-plan, fully fitted kitchen
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Arundel Gardens is situated within moments of the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars around Portobello Road, Kensington Park Road and Westbourne Grove.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A bustling Turkish restaurant close to Ladbroke Grove Underground Station that cooks amazing Turkish BBQ'd meats. Great takeaway or fun with a few friends to eat in, as it's BYOB. If you're feeling hungry, get the special mix. Also the mezze starters are tasty too...actually everything is!
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Ladbroke Grove station
Holland Park station
Latimer Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,410 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £749 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 155 (14 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.