Arranged over two floors, this fantastic three bedroom house features superb entertaining accommodation with fabulous rear garden and three spacious bedrooms.
- Stunning three bedroom house arranged over two floors
- Beautifully presented and with neutral décor throughout
- Generous L-shaped reception room with ample space to dine
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen
- French doors opening out to a beautiful private rear garden
- Three good-sized double bedrooms featuring fitted storage
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Excellent location for Nunhead and Dulwich
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ivydale Road is a wonderfully quiet residential road close to a number of local shops and restaurants, with Nunhead Rail station also only moments away.
Nunhead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Telegraph Hill Park
The park with a view! Enjoy a picnic with a landscape of the most beautiful city line. #TelegraphHillPark
Lovely food, wine and cocktails in a gorgeous French bistro housed in a converted pub in the heart of Nunhead.
The Beer Shop
Lovely little craft beer micro pub with great music, staff and beer!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,330 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 825 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Peckham
020 3841 4250