Situated on the top floor of a beautiful red brick period conversion, this superb two bedroom apartment benefits from a naturally lit living space finished to a stylish standard.
- Charming Victorian conversion with picturesque frontage
- First floor apartment in excellent condition
- Spacious reception with ample room to dine
- Modern kitchen with statement floor tiles
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Smart family bathroom
- Close proximity to a wealth of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ivydale Road is a picturesque residential street that benefits from a close proximity to Nunhead Station for excellent transport links into central London. For an array of local amenities, Evelyn Street is nearby as well as Peckham Rye.
Nunhead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This delightful restaurant and bar is cosy inside during the winter, yet there's an amazing garden for the summer months.
Lovely food, wine and cocktails in a gorgeous French bistro housed in a converted pub in the heart of Nunhead.
Telegraph Hill Park
The park with a view! Enjoy a picnic with a landscape of the most beautiful city line. #TelegraphHillPark
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,034 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 715 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.