Set within a secure, contemporary development, this stunning one bedroom ground floor flat boasts stunning interiors, spacious accommodation throughout and a fantastic terrace.
- Stylish one bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Contemporary development with lift access and concierge
- Stunning open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Provides modern, bright kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fantastic private terrace ideal for summer entertaining
- Beautiful bedroom with ample storage space
- Benefits from an excellent location close to transport links
The property is located moments from the variety of shops, bars and restaurants in Hoxton and Shoreditch, while Old Street Station is within easy reach for links into the City.
Old Street locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ozone Coffee Roasters
Proper coffee in warehouse-style surroundings and food too, served from breakfast through to dinner.
Look Mum No Hands
A great concept for anyone who loves cycling. Full-time mechanics working upstairs that can help with flat tyres and answer any questions about bikes, as well as a great outdoor area to sit and bask in the sun with a coffee and food.
A Mark Hix restaurant with a huge Damien Hurst cow and chicken on display, created specifically for Tramshed! The menu is simple but very tasty!
Old Street station
Old Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 487 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.