Boasting sumptuous contemporary and newly refurbished interiors, this majestic one bedroom flat is enviably located within a secure period conversion moments from Hyde Park.
- Set with a beautiful white stucco fronted period conversion
- Generously arranged over the fourth floor
- Stunning one bedroom flat, newly refurbished throughout
- Light reception room leading through to the bedroom
- Ultra modern kitchen with AEG appliances
- Fantastic location close to Oxford Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westbourne Terrace is a pretty tree-lined address ideally located for a number of local conveniences along Spring Street but for a more extensive range of upmarket shops, bars and restaurants Connaught Village and Oxford Street are also nearby.
Paddington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Early morning runs are not too painful with sights like this!
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Lancaster Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £868 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 540 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000