Located on a residential road, this great four bedroom semi-detached house offers well proportioned living and entertaining space with neutral décor and good natural light.
- Large entrance hall with under stairs storage cupboard
- Reception room with open-plan kitchen and doors to garden
- Three spacious double bedrooms and additional single bedroom
- Bathroom and contemporary shower room
- Modern neutral décor and wood floors
- Fantastic 65' rear garden with side access
- Excellent transport links, road and rail
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The shops and cafes of Pitshanger Lane are close by and the comprehensive amenities of Ealing Broadway are within easy reach.
Park Royal locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Apple Tree
Fantastic coffee, croissants and gluten-free cake. Lots of dairy-free alternatives too.
Hanger Hill Park Pitch & Putt
This pitch and putt course in Hanger Hill Park has views of Wembley Stadium. It's so peaceful and you can have a nice walk around the park afterwards.
I love this vegetarian Indian restaurant. It's great for a quick, but tasty lunch or dinner.
Hanger Lane station
Park Royal station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,760 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 889 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550