Situated within a new development, this bright and airy two bedroom flat offers fantastic accommodation with a smart neutral décor throughout and further benefiting from a large private balcony.
- Bright open-plan reception room with access to balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Two good-size double bedrooms, one with en-suite
- Smart bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Secure telephone entry to building
- Lift access
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lapis Close is situated within easy reach of both Hanger Lane station and Park Royal station (central line) offering easy access in and out of central London.
Park Royal locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hanger Hill Park
A great day out in the sun and a there's big pitch and putt course too!
Hanger Hill Park Pitch & Putt
This pitch and putt course in Hanger Hill Park has views of Wembley Stadium. It's so peaceful and you can have a nice walk around the park afterwards.
I love this vegetarian Indian restaurant. It's great for a quick, but tasty lunch or dinner.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,497 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 659 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.