Boasting a high modern finish throughout, this newly built two bedroom third floor flat boasts an open-plan living area, two double bedrooms, a private balcony with fantastic views and underground parking.
- Newly built two bedroom third floor flat
- Superb views across the communal gardens and canal
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Two large double bedrooms and a sleek bathroom
- Private balcony and access to a communal garden
- Secure underground parking space
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Abbotsford Court is conveniently located close to the amenities of Park Royal and Park Royal Station. The amenities of Ealing Broadway are close by and motorists benefit from easy access on to the A40 and A406.
Park Royal locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hanger Hill Park
A great day out in the sun and a there's big pitch and putt course too!
Ealing Cricket Club
Ealing Cricket Club is a cricket ground in Ealing, London.The ground hosts regular matches, and also a firework display for Bonfire Night!
Hanger Hill Park Pitch & Putt
This pitch and putt course in Hanger Hill Park has views of Wembley Stadium. It's so peaceful and you can have a nice walk around the park afterwards.
Park Royal station
Hanger Lane station
West Acton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,497 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 686 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.