Benefiting from well presented and modern interiors this three bedroom split-level flat offers a light and airy living area with three well proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Fantastic three bedroom split level flat
- Arranged over the first and second floor
- Three bright and airy double bedrooms, second with en suite
- Well proportioned bay-fronted reception room
- Separate integrated kitchen
- Bathroom and further guest cloakroom
- Excellent location for the prestigious Parsons Green
Gironde Road is situated just off Dawes Road and in close proximity to Fulham Broadway, which offers a good selection of shops and amenities, while Fulham Broadway Station is also located within easy reach.
Parsons Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant that is part of a small chain. Serving classic dishes and delicious cocktails, it has a rustic feel and a terrace too.
A treasure trove of shabby chic girliness!
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
Parsons Green station
Fulham Broadway station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,390 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,227 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 861 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000