Benefiting from well presented and modern interiors this three bedroom split-level flat offers a light and airy living area with three well proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Fantastic three bedroom split level flat
- Arranged over the first and second floor
- Three bright and airy double bedrooms, second with en suite
- Well proportioned bay-fronted reception room
- Separate integrated kitchen
- Bathroom and further guest cloakroom
- Excellent location for the prestigious Parsons Green
Gironde Road is situated just off Dawes Road and in close proximity to Fulham Broadway, which offers a good selection of shops and amenities, while Fulham Broadway Station is also located within easy reach.
Parsons Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best dessert selection ever! Child friendly and dogs are allowed too.
A traditional family-owned butchers with three shops in Fulham, Putney and Kensington. They sell the best premium-quality meats around.
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
Parsons Green station
Fulham Broadway station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,390 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,227 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 861 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.