This beautifully presented three bedroom house benefits from bright and modern accommodation with a spacious reception room, lovely kitchen/dining room and three excellent bedrooms.
- Fabulous three bedroom house set over three floors
- Sought-after location in the heart of Parsons Green
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious reception room with great storage space
- Generous eat-in kitchen with patio access
- Three bright and large double bedrooms
- Bathroom features roll-top bath
- Balcony access on the top floor
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Novello Street is a very quiet residential road set in the heart of Parson Green, with immediate access to a range of shops, restaurants and amenities, as well as Parsons Green Underground station and Eel Brook Common.
Parsons Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A traditional family-owned butchers with three shops in Fulham, Putney and Kensington. They sell the best premium-quality meats around.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
A charming little breakfast spot if you're looking for a heavenly breakfast with a healthy twist. Gluten free and vegan options are available - great for yoga bunnies or gym fanatics for a post workout feast! Get there early, or it's queues out the door!
Parsons Green station
Fulham Broadway station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,456 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,375 (127 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway
020 7565 4000