This delightful three bedroom flat offers superb entertaining space with an elegant reception room and a substantial kitchen/dining room, all in a sought-after residential location.
- Fantastic three bedroom split level flat
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor throughout
- Recent full refurbishment
- Generous front facing reception room
- Stunning integrated kitchen with dining area
- Two good-sized double bedrooms and further single
- Smart bathroom and further separate WC
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Superbly situated between the boutiques, cafes and restaurants of Fulham Road and New King's Road, the location provides motorists with easy access to the A3 road links to Guildford and the south.
Parsons Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
A charming little breakfast spot if you're looking for a heavenly breakfast with a healthy twist. Gluten free and vegan options are available - great for yoga bunnies or gym fanatics for a post workout feast! Get there early, or it's queues out the door!
Putney Bridge station
Parsons Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,004 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 931 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.