A bright and stylish three bedroom house arranged over three floors, offering stylish interiors, private garage and a great location moments from Peckham Rye Common.
- Lovely three bedroom house in a gated development
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Stylish recently refurbished interior
- Arranged over three floors
- Large reception with space to dine
- Modern and well equipped kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom, private garage, communal gardens
- Moments from the green open spaces of Peckham Rye Common
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property enjoys a mature, residential location within easy reach of the amenities of both East Dulwich and Peckham Rye. For transport, the closest rail link is Peckham Rye Station.
Peckham Rye locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Begging Bowl
Thai street food with a tapas approach - a relaxed and friendly buzz, especially on the weekend.
Proper French food, an interesting 1880s Grade II listed interior and a piece of local history, as it used to be a David Greig shop. Put your handbag on the marble shelves and try the lobster, bouillabaisse or coq au vin and wash it down with a fabulous wine choice. I always have a good meal here.
A handmade chocolate shop and café that serves fantastic hot chocolate!
Peckham Rye station
Peckham Rye station
East Dulwich station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,330 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,026 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Peckham
020 3841 4250