Set within a superb gated development adjacent to the lovely green open spaces of Peckham Rye this fantastic two bedroom top-floor flat offers bright and stylish interiors and a private balcony overlooking the park.
- Superb two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a fantastic gated development
- Bright and spacious dual-aspect reception room
- Lovely private balcony overlooking the park
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good-sized second double bedroom plus additional bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
East Dulwich Road offers a selection of amenities and is in close proximity to the abundance of shops and cafes in Peckham Rye while also being just moments from the lovely green open spaces of Peckham Rye Park.
Peckham Rye locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Frank's Café in Peckham is a really cool bar with amazing views of London on the top of a multi-storey car park.
Arguably the best kebab on Lordship Lane! It's hard to break the habit of going every day for lunch...
One of the cheapest cinemas in London at only £4.99 a ticket - all day, every day!
East Dulwich station
Peckham Rye station
Peckham Rye station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,490 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,182 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 682 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Peckham
020 3841 4250