Presented in exceptional condition throughout, this gorgeous three bedroom fifth floor flat is set in a wonderful modern development and offers extensive open-plan living space and two excellent roof terraces.
- Superbly equipped reception room/kitchen
- Two beautiful roof terraces with wonderful views
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Three good-sized double bedrooms (one en suite)
- Excellent bathroom and shower room
- Good location for transport links and amenities
- Underground parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Peckham Rye is well located for a wide range of amenities along nearby Rye Lane and within Nunhead and East Dulwich while the green open space of Peckham Rye Common are only moments away.
Peckham Rye locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
K & K Butchers and Grocers
On the corner of Choumert Road and Rye Lane there is K&K Butchers, which sells fresh produce, meats, fish, fruits and vegetables.
A superb way to spend your evening, this newly refurbished pub in the heart of East Dulwich is the perfect place for celebrating with a cheeky champagne or two.
A lovely family-friendly café just off Bellenden Road that serves tasty homemade food.
Peckham Rye station
Peckham Rye station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,393 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,625 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 839 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Peckham
020 3841 4250