Set within a secure purpose-built development, this fantastic one bedroom first floor flat, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with private balcony.
- Attractive one bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a secure development with lift access
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Modern semi open-plan kitchen
- Lovely private balcony
- Good-sized double bedroom with wardrobe
- Smart bathroom
- Gated underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property benefits from a superb central location, in the middle of the Burgess Park, with superb selection of amenities and transport links offered in the area.
Peckham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
South London Gallery
Contemporary art space with changing exhibitions. It also has a lovely café and art shop.
Lucas Gardens is a tranquil spot for whiling away a lazy Sunday.
Frank's Café in Peckham is a really cool bar with amazing views of London on the top of a multi-storey car park.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,662 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,182 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 489 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.