Set within a wonderful modern development moments from transport and amenities, this gorgeous two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition offering ample living space, double bedrooms and private balcony.
- A gorgeous two bedroom third floor flat
- Well proportioned reception room opening out to balcony
- Fabulous modern kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Master offering quality en suite shower room
- Further white suite bathroom
- Fantastic private South facing balcony
- Superb location for local amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Choumert Road is well located for a wealth of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities on offer along nearby Rye Lane. Local transport links include Peckham Rye Station (National Rail).
Peckham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Frank's Café in Peckham is a really cool bar with amazing views of London on the top of a multi-storey car park.
Canavan's Peckham Pool Club
Where every good night ends...Peckham's pool club open 24/7!
Proper French food, an interesting 1880s Grade II listed interior and a piece of local history, as it used to be a David Greig shop. Put your handbag on the marble shelves and try the lobster, bouillabaisse or coq au vin and wash it down with a fabulous wine choice. I always have a good meal here.
Peckham Rye station
Peckham Rye station
East Dulwich station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,182 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 550 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.