Set within a wonderful modern development moments from transport links and amenities, this gorgeous two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition offering ample living space, double bedrooms and balcony.
- Arranged over the third floor
- Bright and well proportioned reception room
- Superbly equipped modern kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms (one en suite)
- Sleek bathroom and shower room (en suite)
- Charming private balcony
- Good location for transport links and amenities
- High quality fixtures and fittings
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Choumert Road is well located for a wealth of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities on offer along nearby Rye Lane.
Peckham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Thursday is the new Friday night! Peckham Springs under Peckham Rye Station is a food and drinks venue in an art gallery space.
For when you need a mental workout, Peckham Library is open throughout the week, including Sundays!
The Begging Bowl
Thai street food with a tapas approach - a relaxed and friendly buzz, especially on the weekend.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,182 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 522 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Peckham
020 3841 4250