Situated in the heart of Pimlico and featuring a stunning reception room and beautiful décor throughout, this fabulous three bedroom duplex flat provides generous living and entertaining space with private terrace.
- Substantial reception with ample space to dine
- Ample storage with fitted cupboards
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Three double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Stylish family shower room
- Private courtyard and Juliet balcony to reception
- Striking period conversion in a central location
Denbigh Street is ideally situated moments from a wealth of amenities and is just moments from the attractions of both the West End and Kensington. The nearest underground station is Pimlico (Victoria Line).
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,095 (101 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.