Situated close to the river and just a short distance from the King's Road prestigious shops and restaurants this property is ideally located.
- Situated on the fourth floor and accessed via lift
- Bright and airy interiors flooded with natural light
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Cosy yet spacious second bedroom
- Light bathroom
With King's Road and its local amenities just a short distance away this property is ideally located for shopping or eating out. The closest underground station is Sloane Square for transport links into the city.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £594 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 725 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000