Presented in excellent condition, this charming one bedroom, ground floor flat boasts a light and spacious open-plan reception room and a stunning central location in Pimlico.
- Presented in great condition with lots of nautral light
- Brilliant reception with charming wooden floors
- Kitchen with ample storage and integrated appliances
- Smart bedroom with lots of storage
- Access to communal gardens
- Stunning access to the River and Pimlico Underground
- Ideal Pied-a-terre or first time buy
- Long lease
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St Georges Square is prestigious address located for some local delicatessens and pavement lined cafes along Moreton Terrace with Warwick Way offering a more extensive range, Victoria Street is also easily accessible providing further amenities.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £868 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 424 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000