Enviably located along the River Thames within a lovely residential development, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright and neutrally decorated interiors.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Arranged over the raised ground floor
- Two bedroom with the master having an en-suite
- Dual aspect reception room with ample dining space
- Well equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- Stunning shower room with nautral stone tiled walls
- Recently refurbished to an exceptional standard
- An off-street car parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Grosvenor Road runs along the River Thames with some local delicatessens and pavement lined cafes to be found along Moreton Terrace, Sloane Square and Victoria Street are both easily accessible offering many more fashionable amenities.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,184 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 824 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000