This contemporary one bedroom apartment has been stylishly refurbished to provide a modern living space with a sleek kitchen and lovely reception room.
- Refurbished to an impressive standard throughout
- modern one bedroom, third floor apartment
- Views over pretty garden square
- Open-plan kitchen with sleek kitchen
- Electric blinds
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Located on St Georges Square, a beautiful public gardens square in the heart of Pimlico, the property is just moments from the charming local amenities, while the banks of the river are also moments away.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 411 (38 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.