Situated on the second floor of a secure period conversion, this one bedroom flat provides substantial living space with neutral décor throughout.
- Bright and spacious one bedroom second floor flat
- Excellent condition with a neutral interior decor throughout
- Well equipped separate kitchen
- Reception/dining room with a fireplace and sash windows
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Great location close to the River and amenities
The property is located on a quiet residential street within easy reach of a fantastic range of amenities on Lupus Street with the River also close by.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 441 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000