Offering stunning views from the impressive dual-aspect reception room over the Thames, this contemporary two bedroom apartment is located within a modern apartment block and further boasts two double bedrooms.
- Impressive two double bedroom apartment
- Contemporary apartment block with lift and porter
- Breathtaking views over the River Thames
- Fantastic 29' reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Off street parking
- Enviable location
- Residents gym
Situated on Grosvenor Road the property is just moments from the local amenities of both Pimlico and Westminster, while Sloane Square and Victoria are also nearby.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,740 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,183 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000