Offering an exceptional location moments from the cafes and theatres on Sloane Square, this desirable three bedroom flat boasts a bright and newly refurbished interior.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Generously arranged over the ground floor
- Light three bedroom flat with modern bathroom
- Stunning reception room with ample dining space
- Ultra modern kitchen
- Neutrally decorated with fitted storage
- Exceptional location moments from Sloane Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The Abbots Manor estate is enviably located for a range of pavement lined cafes, galleries and local conveniences along Pimlico Road which leads into Sloane Square for a more extensive range of upmarket designer retailers and restaurants.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £710 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.