Offering bright and neutrally finished interiors recently refurbished to exceptional standard, this desirable studio flat with a fold down bed is enviably located moments from Pimlico underground station station.
- Situated within a popular riverside development
- Arranged over the first floor
- Light studio flat with a fold down bed
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Exceptional location moments from Sloane Square
Churchill Gardens Estate is ideally located for a range of pavement lined cafes and local conveniences along Lupus Street with a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants to be found within Victoria and Sloane Square.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £520 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 354 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.