This impressive four double bedroom house is arranged over three beautifully refurbished floors with a feature, south-facing reception with folding doors to a private patio garden overlooking the River Thames.
- Outstanding reception with space to dine
- Spectacular folding doors to a private, patio garden
- Four impressive double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom and second bedroom with en suite
- Wonderful décor throughout with wooden floors
- Plush carpets and feature lighting
- Private balcony with views over Battersea power station
- Off street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Telford Terrace is ideally located for the riverside walkways along the River Thames.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
Battersea Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,392 (129 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000