This lower ground floor one bed flat boasts large reception room leading onto patio garden. The property offers sleek kitchen and spacious double bedroom with ample storage throughout.
- Lower ground floor one bed flat
- Large reception room leading onto the patio garden
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish bathroom with separate shower
- New carpets recently fitted throughout
- Ample storage
Set in a prime location with easy access to the River Thames and plenty of local shops. Transport links are in abundance with Pimlico, Victoria and St James's Park available within a short walk.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 534 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000