Set on the tenth floor of the prestigious, Grosvenor Waterside, this bright and well presented one bedroom flat offers delightful accommodation in a fantastic location.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat with generous interiors
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with appliances
- Good size bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with white suite and cupboard space
- Ample storage throughout and private balcony
- Popular block with concierge, lift and on site facilities
- Fantastic communal grounds with dock and water feature
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Grosvenor Waterside is ideally located just moments from the banks of the River Thames and offers easy access to the desirable selection of amenities found on nearby King's Road. Transport links include Sloane Square Underground Station.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £710 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 474 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000