This outstanding two bedroom luxury penthouse is served directly via a lift and is arranged over the fourth and fifth floor offering a superb amount of entertaining space, ample storage and a sunny private terrace.
- Substantial reception with ample space to dine
- Full height folding doors to private terrace
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Stylish family bathroom
- Ample storage throughout
- Accessed via lift direct to fifth floor
Belgrave Road is a picturesque, Georgian street lined with white, stucco fronted buildings and offers swift access to a selection of shops and restaurants available along Wilton Road while the River Thames is a moments walk away.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,250 (116 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.