Situated moments from Westminster, this attractive one bedroom first floor flat benefits from close proximity to a selection of retail and entertainment facilities.
- A superb one bedroom first floor flat
- Close to numerous facilities in both Pimlico and Chelsea
- Light and airy interiors
- Modern kitchen with washing machine
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Bathroom with shower attachment and guest cloakroom
- Moments from the River Thames
- Battersea Park is also nearby
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lupus Street is close to the River Thames and the wide open spaces of Battersea Park.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Victoria line, Zone 1
Sloane Square station
CircleDistrict lines, Zone 1
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,980 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £868 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 425 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000